Tri-Metric program question [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Oct 23 10:28:51 PDT 2006

Ray,
We have set up one customer as a willing guinea pig with only a change to
100% CEF. She had a system that was in essence off-grid with utility backup
when needed. Now she's completely intertied, with all loads fed directly by
the grid unless she flips a manual transfer switch. We will try several
different Tri-Metric tweak approaches on local systems and report when we
have some usable results.

Allan