High Voltage Wind Gen Brake Sw. [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Fri Oct 6 12:54:38 PDT 2006

Hi Matt,

To be fair one should say that the Bergey 10 does can make one heck of noise
when furls even if it is loaded.  But free-wheeling during non furling
conditions is only a little bit more noise in the same wind speed.  It might
even be more accurate to say it's a "different" sound.  I think it furls at
a lower wind speed when it's unloaded.  Maybe someone from Bergey could jump
in and detail that?

Thanks for the updates on the other turbines.  I've not seen them.  I'll
look forward seeing one of them in action.

Best,
Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services