big honking off-grid inverters [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 10 14:36:32 PDT 2006

${top_text_ad}
Marco, SatCon has told us that any of their grid-tied inverters can easily
be configured to support battery-based backup. I haven't had the opportunity
to quote out any such beast, so efficiency, battery voltage, and cost are
unknowns. Contact me off-list if you want to pursue this avenue.

Cheers,
Doug Pratt
DC Power Systems