Commercial systems [RE-wrenches]

wratterman at SunEnergyPower.com wratterman at SunEnergyPower.com
Thu Sep 7 14:09:43 PDT 2006

Bill and Tom:

Bill....thanks for that input.....

I agree that Tom Hoff has put together some fantastic information in his
presentation.  I have seen many others that do not consider all the
variables the way the Clean Power Estimator does, and that have led lots
of folks way off track.

Sorry I forgot about Tom's work in responding to Tom.

Thanks,

Walt

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Brooks [mailto:bill at brooksolar.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 1:40 PM
To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
Subject: RE: Commercial systems [RE-wrenches]

Walt and Tom,

What you really need is Clean Power Estimator. Tom Hoff is more familiar
with the tax structure than anyone in our industry. You can access the
Estimator through the CEC website,
www.consumerenergycenter.org/renewables/estimator/index.html. You can
also
get it from the NYSERDA website and the Kyocera website. Although I
might
agree that different factors effect the customer differently, I would
challenge the notion that you are assured that the information will be
inaccurate. Tom Hoff is always looking for ways to improve his products,
but
he has been doing it longer than anyone else. Clean Power Estimator is
better than any spreadsheet I know of at the moment.

Bill.