Kaneka GSA? [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Aug 16 15:21:13 PDT 2006

So Bill,

Dang it. Very good question! Just ran down and checked the label on one of these babies, and guess what? Make that .9 amps and 1.19 amps. It doesn't change things much, considering that the label also indicates "5 amp series fuse". On the + side, the product sheets we have on this model actually agrees with the labels.

I will attempt to point out this discrepancy to Kaneka. Sheesh!

Matt

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com