Update frontloader on mod-sine [RE-wrenches]

Nick Lucchese nickl at sierrasolar.com
Thu Jun 29 17:08:39 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

>Thanks William and Paul,

  Paul, thanks for recommendation but my search mode is defeated so
it's always on. Also, the new boards Outback supplied me with a
couple years back addressed the issue of the inverter putting out
108vac if no or little loads were present. I think it was initially
designed as an energy saving feature but in the end proved to be a
bit more of a nuisance. I'll try the generator trick next winter
sometime during my 14 hour seasonal gen use, for now I would rather
deal with having to walk up the stairs to restart the washer instead
of running my stinkin loud arse generator. I'll certainly report back
with my findings. Thanks both for taking the time with
recommendations,

nick

>Nick:
>
>If you have a generator, running the washer with the generator
>providing the power should answer the question.
>
>William Miller
>

>At 05:11 PM 6/28/2006, you wrote:
>
>>Greetings Carl, Ray and anyone else interested,
>>  I presently own a Maytag Neptune and run it off of an Outback
>>FX2024. I bought it the Neptune used but in immaculate condition
>>and the seller said the only reason she did not approve of it was
>>because it did not get her whites white enough. From the beginning
>>of my ownership with the unit it stops at the spin cycle a good 6
>>out of 7 wash cycles. After viewing some of the issues reported
>>with other inverters I now wonder if the issue is with the inverter
>>and not the washer itself. The FX2024 is a very early serial # but
>>Outback graciously upgraded it quite some time ago at no charge and
>>until now I have known no problems. So, from now on I'll start
>>writing down pertinent info and see if I can track it to a certain
>>time of day, battery voltage etc. You'll be the first to know if I
>>can link it to any specific scenario.
>>

>>Nick A Lucchese
>

>- - - -
>
>Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>
>List rules & how to change your email address:
>www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php
>
>Check out participant bios: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine

Nick A Lucchese
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
General Contractor # 808851
Sierra Solar Systems
563C Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
tech info and foreign orders:  (530) 273-6754
order line: (800) 51-SOLAR (US only)   FAX:  (530) 273-1760
e-mail:  <mailto:nickl at sierrasolar.com>
world wide web:  <http://www.sierrasolar.com>

Voted Best Solar Company 2003 and 2004 by Union Readers

Because of the high volume of e-mail to which I respond, please
leave _all_ of the previous messages (unless it's unbearable) in
   your reply so I can better remember your original message.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com