US energy consumption [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Thu Jun 22 10:31:26 PDT 2006

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvWbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Zoobooks

Global Electrical industry is ~$1 trillion/year I believe.

The US Energy Information Agency (EIA) has all kinds of data for all
sectors of the energy industry. Just don't believe any predictions,
because while our government relies upon them, they have been shown to
never be correct.

Jeff

Jeff Wolfe
Global Resource Options, Inc., Solar Energy Solutions

I'm sure one of you guys knows where I can find the following.

1. US electrical consumption
2. total US energy consumption.

I'm trying to figure out how far the $ spent on the war in Iraq would go
towards producing energy.

Just heard a talk where total could be 2+ trillion dollars

thanks,

jay

peltz power

http://click.topica.com/caaeTvYbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Zoobooks