ground water cooling [RE-wrenches]

Geoff Greenfield Geoff at Third-Sun.Com
Mon Jun 19 16:02:16 PDT 2006

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvWbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Zoobooks

Thanks for the input Jeff and Conrad!

Mine will definitely be a bit of homebrew for sure (with and without fans,
fan speed, etc).  I am likening the idea of old fridge condensers!  Since I
have a buried rainwater cistern, I won't be dependant of water use, but will
be circulating and returning water (theoretically warming it up too).
Christopher's island project also was fan less.  Should be interesting.

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
NABCEP Certified Energy Practitioner

THIRD SUN SOLAR & WIND POWER Ltd.