DBK [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 11 17:09:36 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

For a NASA animation of average total-sky incoming solar flux in watts/m2
see http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/vis/a000000/a003000/a003095/index.html

For ASTM reference solar spectral irradiance at Air Mass 1.5 see
http://rredc.nrel.gov/solar/spectra/am1.5/

For the office of the California Attorny General see http://www.ag.ca.gov/