Drainback vs. Closed Loop Circulators [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Fri Jun 9 19:27:15 PDT 2006

Pat,

Deionized water is a very different beast than distilled. Deionized has
all the ions taken out of it. It is VERY aggressive. Drink it and it
tears you apart inside (from what I've been told). Distilled water on
the other hand has all the impurities removed, but not the ions, so it's
not looking to make ions out of everything it passes. I'm going to
quickly get over my head (it's been a long time since high school
chemistry), but don't confuse the two.

Jeff
Jeff Wolfe
Global Resource Options, Inc., Solar Energy Solutions