Barriers to Small Wind Conference next month [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 21:22:32 PDT 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaePuwbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

Looking forward to this conference.  In part because
there is time for people to present there own
experiances with wind and related topics.  If you are
comming to the conference and would like to "tell your
story" send your ideas to Mick Sagrillo and he is
parsing out time for this presentations.

Mick writes
I'm looking for installers or dealers interested in
doing a presentation at the Barriers To Small Wind
Conference.  Topics can be technical in nature, or
institutional, or troubleshooting, or whatever.  The
purpose of the presentations is to lay out a problem
that was encountered in an installation or repair, and
how the problem was solved.

15 minute presentation w/ 5 minutes of Q&A.  Please
submit proposed
presentations to Mick Sagrillo at msagrillo at itol.com
Mick

Daryl writes.
The presentations last year were very interesting.
I hope many will come and several will make
presentations this year.

Darryl

--- "Ian Woofenden, Home Power"
<ian.woofenden at homepower.com> wrote:

> See
> http://www.the-mrea.org/workshops.php?id=1147203287
> to register
> for the Barriers to Small Wind Conference in
> Amherst, Wisconsin June
> 20-21, just before the MREA RE fair in Custer.
>
> I hope to see some wrench list members there!
>
> Ian

See the hottest games before your friends! Sign up with Ubisoft,
and you'll get access to exclusive game news, contests, promotions,
community forums, and more. It's easy, free, and secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaePuxbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Ubisoft

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com