Earth Flatulence Power (EFP) [RE-wrenches]

Brian Teitelbaum brian at aeesolar.com
Mon May 22 17:13:09 PDT 2006

Jeff - he should first have the gas tested to determine the BTU content. I
knew a guy here in N. Cal. back in the '80s who had a gas seep on his
property. He had it tested, and it only had about 40% of the BTU content of
standard natural gas. The genny companies that we contacted (Onan and
Kohler) did not recommend using the gas in an engine. He ended up just
putting an inverted 55 gallon drum over the seep, and running a pipe at low
pressure to his house for cooking, heating, and to run his Servel fridge. He
said that it worked great, but I was skeptical about the Servel. Never saw
him again, though.

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar