Cell phone question [RE-wrenches]

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Sun May 21 04:21:03 PDT 2006

We travel extensively out of the country for work and my Razr seems to be
a great choice so far. Bahamas, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and
Thailand all have worked flawlessly so far with no reception problems at
all. It is Bluetooth enabled and has a camera (video, too) and I spent the
extra for Itunes (I know, nobody needs it! Boys with toys...) and you can
buy a 1gb memory card to hold video or pics as well as music. I have a
printer that is bluetooth enabled and I can print pics wireless with the
phone. Comes with a belt holster that can come off if you're not careful
and the bluetooth headset is extra, but it's very thin profile and "do
everything" capability make it handy for my overseas work.
Daryl
Penobscot Solar Design

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php