Heat Loss Calculator [RE-wrenches]

Dan Rice danrice at scinternet.net
Mon May 1 11:40:36 PDT 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaeKAPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

Jeremy,

I've used the Rehau "Warmsource" software on several projects in the past.
It's available from Rehau as a download, once you register with them on
their website. Use this link to reach the page to log in to the Rehau
resource center, where you register:

http://www.rehau-na.com/construction/heating...plumbing/radiant.heating.shtml

-then type "warmsource" into the search box, and it'll take you to the
download section. I've also tried the Slant Fin software, but found it prone
to crashing and losing data on my computer -very frustrating. The Wirsbo
software is available in a free trial version, and requires a license fee to
use past 10 or 15 trial runs, but it's well configured and may be worth the
$. For my purposes, the Rehau software has been sufficient for doing heat
loss calcs, and it's free.

Dan Rice
Abundant Sun, LLC.