Unexpected pleasure from abused AGM batteries [RE-wrenches]

Eric Stromberger erics at mcn.org
Sat Apr 15 07:10:53 PDT 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaeE3vbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

Hi Darryl,  We have discovered this lately about the Trimetric.  It
seem to become more inaccurate as the batteries become more sulphated -
that is allowing them to drop below the 50% state of charge.  Ralph at
Bogard offered little help in explaining the reason for this. We are
now not trusting the Trimetric, which we use to consider THE guide.
We're asking customers to check the Trimetric accuracy with specific
gravity tests.

Eric Stromberger
Mendocino Solar Service

- - - -