old batteries. [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Sat Apr 8 10:50:11 PDT 2006

Unlimited International Calls to Certain Counties with
Packet8. Our International VoIP Plans offer subscribers a
easier way to save on overseas calls. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaeE3sbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

What was the voltage before charging?

Todd

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've got a customer with 4 yr old batteries, never used, never
> recharged, yep sat for 4 yrs.
>

> They are Hawker industrial,  around 1200 amp hrs at 24v, 2 sets for 48v.
>
> And will be hooked up for charging on monday.
>
> My plan is to hook up some desulfators and also maybe some EDTA, and
> charge them up to high voltages for a while.
>
> Any other suggestions? I"ve told the customer we'll have to wait and
> see if they are any good.
>
> thanks,
>
> jay
>
> peltz power

Packet8 Digital Phones Service can save you up to
$999 annually on your phone bill! First Month Free!
Free Activation! Save $110 instantly. Wow. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaeE3tbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com