proper inverter [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 15:21:54 PST 2006

Thanks all for the great help, you have all been
great.  I am slowly ploding my way to a plan.

Bill, thanks the lead on the PSSB is clearly the way
to combine these short 80 volt strings, then I can
combine on ground not on roof, and at a safer voltage.
 I will bring each 80 volt string + & - to combiner
box and combine on the PSSB breaker.  Then all I work
with on the roof is the 80 volts.

Second the modules are KC120s did you say that they
are problematic?  What should I look for?  Are they
more problematic at 320 volts than 80 volts?

Thanks Again
Darryl