Positive ground with batteries? [RE-wrenches]

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Thu Mar 16 16:38:29 PST 2006

First Month Free! Save up to 50% on your phone bill.
Free Activation, Free Equipment! Packet8
30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexdQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Hi Geoff,

I'd consider an Exeltech MX system if the OutBack can't go to positive
ground.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester
NABCEP Certified PV Installer