zero energy home and heat pump sizing.... [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Irish jeff at hvce.com
Fri Mar 3 12:19:18 PST 2006

Packet8 Digital Phones Service can save you up to
$999 annually on your phone bill! First Month Free!
Free Activation! Save $110 instantly. Wow. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexdPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Geoff,

As a rough benchmark, we did a 4000 sqft home in New York State north of NYC
last year, Energy Star certified, with geothermal and PV that appears on
track to be zero net energy.  The PV is 14.0 kw ground mount with nil
shading and perfect orientation and the geothermal is two WFI 4.0 ton units,
for heat, A/C and hot water.  After 8 months of net metering, it is on track
to generate all its energy.

An IGSHPA Accredited Installer can calculate the exact energy requirements
for your home.  IGSHPA is International Ground Source Heat Pump Association.
Google them to find their website and look at their accredited installer
list to find an installer in your area of the country.

Contact me off-line if you want more info.

Jeff Irish
Hudson Valley Clean Energy
jeff at hvce.com

Sign Up for Packet8 and tell your phone company
to VoIP-Off. First Month Free! Then up to 50% off your
phone bill.  Free Equipment! Packet8 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexdRbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com