flat rubber roofs [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Wed Feb 15 09:06:17 PST 2006

Packet8 Digital Phones Service can save you up to
$999 annually on your phone bill! First Month Free!
Free Activation! Save $110 instantly. Wow. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6lbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Geoff:

How about some DPW power posts flashed to the roof?  We have done some flat
roofs like that.  We cut a large (36"x36") rubberized roofing sheet to lay
over Oatey flashings and mastic down with roofing primer.  We've actually
fixed pre-existing leaks with this technique.  I could probably come up
with some pictures...

William Miller

http://click.topica.com/caaerelbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC Powerscan

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com