Lowest DAYTIME temp records [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Feb 3 13:59:50 PST 2006

Sign Up for Packet8 and tell your phone company
to VoIP-Off. First Month Free! Then up to 50% off your
phone bill.  Free Equipment! Packet8 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6vbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Joel, you're right, I'm sure, and that's fine for a project with SMUD, where
they are your risk-taking employer on the cutting edge of learning what
works. But it's not the topic we're addressing. If we as installing dealers
put in an inverter for an end user and it fails, and the datalogging shows
over 600V, we will likely cover the problem at our expense. When an inverter
manufacturer tells me that "occasional blips to 618 VOC are OK" I'll accept
that; until then all the empirical test date I can supply won't pay for one
failed inverter in the field. Thanks for your perspective.
Allan