Lowest DAYTIME temp records [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri Feb 3 08:57:21 PST 2006

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaerMmbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Dealix

HI Travis,

This is correct most of the time.

But then there is dawn and sunrise, not the same thing.

Also the sun doesn't have to be directly on the panels for them to be
at their highest voltage.

I have seen my panels at their full voltage well before the sun
actually hits them.

thanks,

jay

peltz power

On Feb 2, 2006, at 6:59 PM, Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar wrote:

> I watch my local weather closely and commonly see the lowest daily
> (24 hrs)
> temp about an hour after sunrise.
>
> Travis Creswell
> Ozark Energy Services

Sign Up for Packet8 and tell your phone company
to VoIP-Off. First Month Free! Then up to 50% off your
phone bill.  Free Equipment! Packet8 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6vbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com