Inverter/Battery Question [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Thu Jan 19 17:48:46 PST 2006

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaemrqbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Dealix

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Chief Executive Officer
Global Resource Options, Inc., Solar Energy Solutions
601 Old River Road, Suite 3, White River Junction, VT 05001-9030
800-374-4494 x107 Toll Free 802-295-4415 x107 Phone 802-295-4417 Fax
Jeff at GlobalResourceOptions.com www.GlobalResourceOptions.com

Global Resource Options, Inc. is the 2005 winner of the Vermont
Businesses for Social Responsibility Terry Ehrich Small Company Award
for Excellence in Socially Responsible Business