Battery Fuel Gauge [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Sun Nov 5 16:04:36 PST 2006

Hi Joel.

Sorry, but there is no metering on my batteries and I have no idea what the factory says it would take to float them. Maybe I should check with my installer. ;^)}}}}}

I look forward to having something-or-other hooked up to the shunt that came pre-installed in my PS2DC.

Joel Davidson wrote at 09:17 PM 11/04/2006:

>Michael,
>
>Do you know how much of that 250 watts float charged the battery bank and how much went to the service panel and/or grid loads?
>
>Joel Davidson
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Welch" <michael.welch at homepower.com>

------------------------

Michael Welch