WEEB report [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweberg I2P at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 13:53:12 PST 2006

In a message dated 11/4/2006 1:07:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
max at seesolar.com writes:

We've been using weeb clips for a whike now - 20 - 34.2 systems, Labor
savings is worthwhile...

I too like the WEEBs. Has anyone used the UniRac product for this purpose.?
WEEB has a patent pending and is already Listed. UniRac is soon to be listed
and their product appears to be identical. Are they on a colision course?

A second point. I mentioned the WEEB product to John Wiles who was favorable
about the product but pointed out that until module manufacturers specifically
approve this method and state it in their literature, the approach may not be
approved by all local jurisdictions. Any additional info on this?  Another
concern is that having trained inspectors to look for wire grounds , they now
will give grief when they don't see ground wires on every module.

Max, Jeff- have you gotten any hasle? How do you deal with inspectors? Thanks
for your feedback.

Don Loweburg
Offline Independent Energy Systems

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com