Battery Fuel Gauge [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Thu Nov 2 07:25:10 PST 2006

<x-flowed>

Hi Todd,

A point of interest to all might be the new Apollo T80 www.apollo-
solar.net). They have incorporated a SOC meter into their controller.
I've been using one and although the SOC firmware is still a "work in
progress" it shows some promise. (I don't work for them).

Ezra

Ezra Auerbach
DragonSun Consulting
Providing Marketing Services for the Renewable Energy Industry
Lasqueti Island, B.C. V0R 2J0

ezra at lincsat.com
250 333 8650

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com