SB-50 [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Oct 16 17:04:18 PDT 2006

Jay,
Make it easy on yourself. Call Rick at Blue Sky, 800 493-7877; tech support.
Rick is so accessible, so knowledgable, and so helpful that it's probably
your most efficient way of diagnosing and resolving the issue, especially if
you're standing in front of the unit when you call. He even includes his
cell phone # in his message at tech support; he has helped me on a Sunday
morning from his car.
Allan