A link to some installation photos [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Sat Sep 30 13:21:02 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

Really fond of saving space and putting those inverters right above
the battery banks, aren't they? Keeps the electronics warm, I should
think...  Single conductor wires in conduit? Pshaw...  That safety
switch in one of those photos has to be 7.5-8' off the ground! What,
no inspections or licensing in TX? Oh right, that's where Bush lives...
Bob-O
On Sep 30, 2006, at 9:17 AM, Allan Sindelar wrote:

> Wrenches,
> A fellow Wrench in Texas referred me to the following link, showing
> installations completed by a company there:
> http://www.txspc.com/Latest%20Jobs.html. Scroll down toward the
> bottom; it
> gets better as you go.
>
> I guess that if this company wants to post work like this on the
> World Wide
> Web, I might as well pass the word around here.
>
> Occasionally I have seen a bumper sticker that went something like
> "Somewhere in Texas a Village is Missing Its Idiot", but I thought
> it had
> some kind of political meaning...I guess there's no shortage of
> villages in
> Texas.
>
> With tongue planted firmly in cheek,
> Allan @+NRG