SolarJack pumps.... [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue Sep 26 15:01:00 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

Hiya John,
I've still got a few of the older Solarjacks out in the field and
still repair/service them as needed. Takes some special tools and
jigs, but nothing too ridiculous. You can get parts from Jim Allen of
Sun Pumps in Arizona. Try sales at sunpumps.com. I think he still
repairs them as well, but shipping back and forth to NZ would be silly.
Jim pretty much invented the thing, then sold the biz to Kyocera,
then opened shop again. The very old SDS models probably are history,
but a five year old SDS or SQS should be no problem.
cheers, bob-O
On Sep 26, 2006, at 1:56 PM, John Veix wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Evidentally "older" models of SolarJack pumps are not able to be
> repaired/serviced.
>
> How "old" is "old" - like over 5 years ?
>
>                                 cheers,                John Veix,
> Christchurch, N.Z.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com