BZ controllers [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Mon Sep 25 07:48:41 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

Kelly,

I'll ditto all that Allan says. I've worked with Frank from custom
requirements, and he's been a favorite!

Documentation and outer aesthetics may be minimal, but he get's the
innards right and he's very straight and pleasant to deal with.

Windy Dankoff
Founder, Dankoff Solar Products (now Conergy, Inc.)

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com