Matching Outback inverers on powerboard? [RE-wrenches]

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Sat Aug 26 23:59:26 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

Well so far I've gotten two interesting points of view. One that
"warranty issues with the original assembled unit, it could be clouded
by your upgrade" as stated by William Miller and the other that weight
issues always drive them to assemble their panels in the field and no
sweat. I don't really think the warranty issues are likely to be a
problem but I am concerned about ending up with some quirky little
problem like maybe a difference in firmware revisions in two separately
sourced inverters ...knock knock knocking on Murphy's door.

Ron Young

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com