center tap and SC voltage converter [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jul 21 14:26:33 PDT 2006

Get up to 4 No-risk mortgage quotes – No SSN needed
Competitive rates from the nation’s top lenders in minutes
Lower your mortgage payments by up to $303/month!
http://click.topica.com/caaeYi1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ BestLenderFinder

Geoff,
Thank you for the point that a center tap would draw load that the
Tri-Metric monitor would not "see". To me, that is a definitive reason for
avoiding any balancing equalizer function. The existing system has a TriMet
TM2020 we installed several years ago. We are strong advocates of TriMets
and put them in virtually all of our battery-based systems (does wonders for
telephone troubleshooting!) and a base load of the Sun Frost would make the
TriMet much less accurate; especially so with only 360 Ahr of battery
storage.

So thank you, Michael, Ian, and others with Vanner and equalizer
recommendations, but I don't think I can go that route. Anyone else use a
converter with a story to tell?

Allan at Pos NRG