automatic washdown for PV [RE-wrenches]

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Sun Jul 2 14:04:59 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

I made a timed washdown / cooling sprayer as an experiment for my own array.
I was spraying momentarily for ~3 seconds every minute.  The panel temp. was
lowered and output went up ~ 10%.
Our east coast municipal water is treated for acidity with something akin to
lime.
There was a mineral haze that developed after several months which ended the
experiment.
Your early morning timing should give the water a chance to drain and
probably not have as much trouble.
good luck

Conrad Geyser
Cotuit Solar