SolCool scam or not? [RE-wrenches]

solarpro at aol.com solarpro at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 16:39:44 PDT 2006

Geoff:

I cannot wait to hear how your  testing goes.  This product may have its
niche but I think I'd rather buy a  set of Ginzu knives with my money right now.
Swamp Coolers really help in  arid climates.  How humid is Athens in the
summer?
I cannot help but to  be cautious, nay, cynical when I see this kind of
commercial hyperbole. An 85  watt module can do wonders when its running remote
repeaters, cell phones,  traffic lights, etc.  In fact, PV powered attic fans are
literally the best  deal in town. But when the muggy dog days of summer
arrive, I really do want to  know how well this solar powered pre-cooler works.
Please keep us  informed.

Thanks,

Pat Redgate

In a message  dated 6/13/2006 1:43:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,