DBK [RE-wrenches]

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Sun Jun 11 14:49:34 PDT 2006

Thanks, Peter.  Yes, I do understand that light has both a particle and wave
nature.  What sounds hokey to me is to claim, as the DBK folks do, that a
photon can have a wavelength.  Kinda like saying, if limburger cheese could
have holes, then it would be Swiss cheese.  The question: can a photon have
a wavelength?

Marco
ProVision