DBK Solar [RE-wrenches]

Peter Duchon info at asappower.com
Sat Jun 10 08:39:33 PDT 2006

Yep, scam in every sense of the word, whether spelled out or not.  Agree
with others, and that DBK should be reported to State and Federal District
Attorneys.  So many kooks/crooks, so little time, but these guys' claims are
so straightforwardly fraudulent.  If people like this guy in Arizona that
asked me to check them out are at least doing some due diligence before they
hand over $100K, the world should be safe.  Unfortunately, not everyone is
that smart or has money to burn, enough to take chances on unsupported
claims.

PD