UL listing of lightning arrestors [RE-wrenches]

William Korthof wkorthof at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 22:23:39 PDT 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaeE3vbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

Bill and others,

I posed a question to the list several days ago about lighting
arrestors. I still haven't seen a response---

So I'm wondering if anyone has seen or done testing that demonstrated
any actual benefit to using lighting arrestors? That is, for an actual
installation, they absorb a discharge and prevent damage that would have
otherwise occured to inverters or solar panels... and at the same time,
without self-destructing.

/wk

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php