HP sodium Lighting [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 15:23:05 PST 2006

Hello all
I would like to reinforce what Travis said.  In a
recient case I replaced a 18 watt LPS with a 13 watt
Compact florecent both running on 12 volts.  The many
customers ( this was a state park job) all said it was
brighter, and I thought it looked much brighter.  Of
the about 8 people that were there all said the
flourecent was at least twice as bright and they liked
it better.  With the LPS you can not see defination,
everything blends together.
Darryl

--- "Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar" <ozsolar at ipa.net>