Module row spacing, N-S? [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 16:50:00 PST 2006

Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
http://click.topica.com/caaemrrbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Spark Network

Jeremy, the easy answer, that's safe for all US continental latitudes, is 3
times the vertical difference between the back of one row and the front of
the next row. That'll give you enough space to avoid shading at 10am on Dec.
19th.

If space is tight, then get out the trig books, or I'm sure one of the
programs on the Solar Design Studio from Maui Solar Software covers row
spacing.

Cheers,
Doug Pratt
DC Power Systems