Inverter/Battery Question (Round 2 well pumping) [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sun Jan 22 18:30:54 PST 2006

Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
http://click.topica.com/caaemrrbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Spark Network

Hi Darryl,

Wot? Never heard anything quite like that before, but maybe you have
what is called "iron fixing bacteria". If so, or even if the water is
positively romping with bugs, all you have to is add an ozonator and
bingo - no more problem! The right ozonator will completely eliminate
the bacteria, rotten egg smell, and prevent iron stains on fixtures. As
a matter of fact, ozone is used almost exclusively to treat potable
water in Europe - they don't allow chlorine.

I sell a lot of ozone systems.

Matt T

Darryl Thayer wrote:

>HI windy and others
>In Minnesota I was not allowed to use a cistern "tank"
>in excess of the pressure tank.  The inspector argued
>the well water has "bacteria" which can grow as the
>water warms, and long storage tank time constant
>allows them to become a concern.  Any comment?
>Darryl
>
>--- Windy Dankoff <windydankoff at mac.com> wrote:
>

>>Thanks Matt,
>>
>>Let's add that to the list of reasons to use a
>>storage tank! I simply
>>overlooked it. If anyone has other advice, chime in
>>for the sake of
>>information.
>>Windy

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaemrqbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Dealix

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com