the Gambia and now Elsewhere [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 27 07:54:51 PDT 2006

The Gambia thieves have expanded their racket by becoming or setting up
agents in the US, Canada, Great Britain and elsewhere (usually with false
ID and stolen credit cards). But it is the same request for equipment,
similar wording, etc. Bank transfers are good protection but require you to
give your bank account information to people who may use it illegally so
tell your bank to monitor electronic activity and only allow your
authorization for each specific transaction.