Home size wind generators - "Lakota" [RE-wrenches]

David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light ipl at sover.net
Thu Mar 23 13:31:26 PST 2006

Unlimited International Calls to Certain Counties with
Packet8. Our International VoIP Plans offer subscribers a
easier way to save on overseas calls. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexd4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

I've got a client looking at a Lakota 900w wind turbine. He says he can get
the whole kit for $2500.

I've never worked with wind, and will not be in this case. The off grid
homeowner (a very competent young man) would be taking on the install
himself.

Our question is. Anyone out there with experience with the Lakota machine?

Thanks,

Dave

Get your VoIP on with Packet8's Videophone.
Crystal clear images of your loved ones. Free Month.
30 day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexdTbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com