Laing EcoCirc D5 Vario Pump experience [RE-wrenches]

Howie Michaelson hpm at sover.net
Thu Jan 19 10:46:30 PST 2006

Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
http://click.topica.com/caaemrrbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Spark Network

Hi,

I am looking for a 24 vDC circulating pump for a glycol SHW system that
will pump maybe 3 gal/min at ~6' of head.  Anyone have any suggestions
(the El Sid doesn't pump enough and the Hartell HEH won't handle the
voltage).

Looking at the pump curve it seems the Laing may fit the bill but we have
no experience with them.  Anyone have any experience with any of the Laing
EcoCirc pumps.  I'm particularly interested in the 24 volt D5 variable
speed model, but info about experience with any of them would be
appreciated.

Also any suggested distributors for the EcoCircs?

Thanks,
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Global Resource Options, Inc.
601 Old River Road, Suite 3, White River Junction, VT 05001-9030
800-374-4494 x118
www.GlobalResourceOptions.com

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaemrqbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Dealix

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com