Miniature sine wave inverter [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Wed Dec 7 17:02:01 PST 2005

Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month
Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaegt4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

What I understand from Exeltech's Web site and from correspondence
with them is that their intention is to sell this inverter to module
manufacturers, to be marketed with modules. It doesn't sound like
they intend to sell it separately or to end users.

Ian

--

Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Senior Editor
http://click.topica.com/caaegt3bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC PowerScan