wire weights [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Irish jeff at hvce.com
Sun Dec 4 17:40:55 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaegt3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Jay,

I once had a 500 foot roll of two 4/0 and one 2/0 aluminum (URD) put in the
back of my Suburban by a forklift, two of us were able to push it out and
roll it along the ground to unwind it and then feed it into the trench.
What works better now is using our backhoe to pick it up with chains and
spin it on a piece of 2 inch RMC.  At 720 feet I think you will really be
pushing it, pardon the pun.

Jeff Irish

Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
http://click.topica.com/caaeg0Ybz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Amazing phone

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php