solar training manual [RE-wrenches]

Keith Cronin keith at islandenergy.net
Tue Nov 29 08:43:31 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaedmqbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Bill

It would be good if you can convert these back to word docs so we can piece
together all of these, unless you are unable to, due to your contractual
obligations with the CEC or DOE? It is good that these agencies provide
this, but it would be better if the wrenches have them for their specific
areas as well.

If I am to guess, I can assume most of the wrenches here have 90% of this
stuff locked in their heads- techniques, sizing, layout etc. We generally
don't make enough time to standardize this stuff for various reasons
(excuses). It is hard enough to parse through the layers of people just
seeking info about systems and tire kickers and the actually installs.

To me, if we are to attract young people into this field, we better have
things documented and well laid out for them to digest, or they will
think/say things haven't changed in the business or it is too arcane to
understand.

My 2 cents!

Keith Cronin
President