Memory Jog - Clear EVA Backing [RE-wrenches]

Ken Hulet, Engineering Services Co. Ken.Hulet at redwoodalliance.org
Tue Sep 27 08:52:57 PDT 2005

Ben & Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caadVYQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Ice Cream Research Survey

I KNOW Spire Chicago made some within the last year or so. In fact you
can see photos here -
http://www.spiresolarchicago.com/

Ken Hulet

On Sunday, September 25, 2005, at 10:39  PM, Mr. Sharkey wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
> No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
> Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
> http://click.topica.com/caadVJ0bz8QcsbAmY4Ea/911PaydayAdvance
>
> Wrenchers;
>
> I'm attempting to come up with some information that I've seen
> recently (last couple of years) concerning using PV modules with a
> clear backing as a roof structure which transmits diffused light to
> the underside of the panel array. Seems like I remember it being a
> Home Power article, but it could just as easily have been an advert.
>
> My business partners are designing a 15 KW array of these panels into
> the canopies of the retail Biodiesel fueling station that we are
> building in Eugene, Oregon. An additional tax credit is available for
> such an installation due to the passive lighting effect that the
> panels will provide to the fueling island below. Any information that
> you can pass along regarding this sort of an installation would be
> much appreciated.
>
> -S

> Is your computer freezing up or slowing down?
> Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect your PC
> Take a 2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
> http://click.topica.com/caadVJEbz8QcsbAmY4Ef/PC PowerScan
>
> - - - -
>
> Archive of previous messages:
>
> List rules & how to change your email address:

> Hosted by Home Power magazine

________________________________
The energy from worldwide sunlight amounts to a total of about
1,540,000,000,000,000,000 kWh/year (1,540 Peta kWh/year). This is
15,000 times as much as the electricity consumption worldwide. We
hope you will decide to actively use the world’s biggest energy
resource.

Ken Hulet
Engineering Services Co.
Blanchardville, WI
608.523.3726
http://www.revolutionearth.com

Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
http://click.topica.com/caadV2pbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Home Valuation

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php