off-grid heating [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 15 17:42:12 PDT 2005

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadVJ0bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Bosch/Aquastar quit making the recirc model a year or so ago. That was the
"L" model. It's difference between the inlet and outlet water pressure that
turns on the heater (somebody opens a hot water faucet). They don't publish
what that pressure differential is, but the L units turned on at half the
usual. It can take a pretty stout pump to get the standard units to turn on
reliably in a recirc mode. A small boiler will be less tinkering and
trouble. It's like buying the right tool for the job...!!!
Cheers,
Doug Pratt