Tax Credit Question [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Wed Aug 17 18:13:34 PDT 2005

Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caadOv3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Chocolate Survey

Hi Allan,
I am planning projects to be built the last quarter of 05, with project
completion,  final sign off by the building department, utility company
and retainage payment of 10% due in January 2006.
I could be wrong, but believe that will satisfy the requirement.

cul deant

--

Dean T. Newberry

http://www.TalbottRadiant.com
Email:  deant at dcn.org

Cell:      530 867-2392
Fax:      530-758-8187

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadOvHbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php