1.5 HP well pump [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Aug 10 19:12:14 PDT 2005

Ben & Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caadOvZbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Ice Cream Research Survey

Todd,

The SQE is a variable-speed, constant pressure pump, whereas the SQ is
designed to run on generator and inverter power (that's why the lurking
Brian T. pointed out to the Head Solar Bozo that he owed him his dinner.

Matt T

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Take our Nationwide Pringles Survey. Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift
> card of your choice or a one year supply of Pringles
> Hurry, limited time only!
> http://click.topica.com/caadQmnbz8QcsbadqCja/Chip Survey
>
> This might be a dumb question but what is the difference between a SQ
> and a SQE?
>
> Todd
>
> Brian Teitelbaum wrote:
>
>> Windy,
>>
>> Thanks for the expertly detailed explanation on sub-pump motor
>> technology.
>>
>> But you might owe me dinner! I have customers that run Grundfos SQ AC
>> pumps
>> on DR's with no problem. I'm sure that the efficiency is way lower
>> then it
>> would be with sine-wave power, but it still works fine. Most households
>> don't use enough water for the efficiency to be a big issue.
>>
>> However, I don't know anyone who has tried the SQE on mod-square (let's
>> start calling it what it is!). My guess is that it wouldn't work very
>> well
>> at variable speeds, but I don't know for sure. If someone out there has
>> tried the SQE, let us know.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Brian Teitelbaum
>> AEE Solar
>>

> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
> No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
> Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
> http://click.topica.com/caadOuobz8QcsbadqCjf/911PaydayAdvance
>
> - - - -
>
> Archive of previous messages:
>
> List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

> Hosted by Home Power magazine

Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
http://click.topica.com/caadOvJbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/CookieSurvey

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com